WhidbeyHealth Clinics are open. Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab services have also resumed at the Medical Center with all safety guidelines already in place.
The West Wind Café is currently closed to our community and visitors/support persons within the medical center. The Café is currently only open to WhidbeyHealth employees. Masks are required; spatial distancing is strictly enforced.
The Primary Care and Specialty clinics are open, including:
- Primary Care Freeland at 5486 Harbor Ave.
- Women’s Care at 201 NE Birch St., Coupeville
- Sleep Care at 1300 NE Goldie St., Oak Harbor
- Surgical Care Consults at 205 South Main St., Coupeville
- The providers of Primary Care Coupeville will remain permanently at Cabot Drive in Oak Harbor (The former location will be used for another clinic.)
- Primary Care Goldie Street providers and Orthopedic Care will continue seeing patients at Cabot Drive until further notice.
As with all services and areas available to our patients during the Coronavirus pandemic, the reinforcement of protective safety precautions for all patients and staff are our first priority in re-introducing services. Health and safety protocols for staff and patients during any visit will be strictly enforced and will include:
- Temperature screening upon entry to any building
- Patients showing symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) will be asked to return to their vehicle and call the clinic to complete their check-in. Staff will call you to come in and escort you directly to a treatment room.
- Each patient is allowed one support person to accompany them for the duration of the patient’s visit, except in some cases such as surgery or inpatient services. In that case, please speak with your provider.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask on entry to any building
- All staff will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as the service requires.
- Spatial distancing in patient waiting areas will be strictly enforced
- All areas and equipment are included in the rotation of our new Halo Disinfection Systems (An evaporation system which uses a dry fogging delivery of disinfectant beyond the reach of sprays, wipes or UV lights.)
You may have heard that the new Walk-In Clinic Clinton is open!
Located at 11245 State Route 525, the clinic is available for island residents and visitors alike. No appointment is necessary.
Clinic staff is ready to address common problems such as back pain, stomach upset, cuts, earaches, allergies and the common cold. Advanced x-ray equipment is on-site as is a clinical lab. Patients can visit the clinic for diagnostic imaging, screening mammography or lab services ordered by their doctor.
(WhidbeyHealth reminds anyone experiencing a life-threatening emergency to call 9-1-1 immediately.)
Walk-In Clinic, Diagnostic and Laboratory Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Walk-In Clinic Clinton can be reached at: 360.341.5252. To schedule a screening mammography or x-ray appointment, call Central Scheduling Services: 360.678.7607.
WhidbeyHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system, offering a network of primary care and specialty clinics available at convenient locations, some offering extended office hours. Having a Primary Care Provider (PCP) can help you stay healthy. If you are in need of a provider, please visit our website at whidbeyhealth.org to find a provider near you.
Stay connected with us for current information at facebook.com/whidbeyhealth or on our website at whidbeyhealth.org.