WhidbeyHealth is pleased to announce that starting November 8, 2021, we are resuming our public vaccination efforts by offering both the COVID-19 vaccine and annual Influenza vaccine at our Community Pharmacy. We are able to administer the Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines.
At this time the WhidbeyHealth Community Pharmacy will be focused on administering COVID-19 vaccine to those seeking a Third dose or Booster dose to our community and will also be able to administer to anyone 12 years and older. Third doses refer to an additional dose of mRNA vaccine recommended for immunocompromised individuals. A Booster dose is an additional dose of mRNA vaccine for those who are elderly, or at an increased risk to exposure at your place of work.
Who should receive an additional dose?
- People 18 an older who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for their primary series should get a booster at least two months after their last dose.
- People who received the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna vaccine for their primary series and are in the following groups should get a booster shot at least 6 months after completing the primary series:
- Persons 65 years and older.
- Persons 18 years and older living in long-term care settings.
- Persons 50 to 64 with underlying medical conditions or who are at increased risk of social inequities.
- Persons 18 to 49 who are at high risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions or have an increased risk for social inequities.
- Persons 18 to 64 who are at an increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to occupational or institutional setting.
How can I schedule an appointment?
- Appointments will be available Monday – Thursday, from 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Vaccination is by appointment only. We will not be accepting walk-ins for appointments.
- Vaccines will be administered at the WhidbeyHealth Community Pharmacy, located at 7 NW Birch Street, Coupeville.
- Vaccinations will not be offered at the Medical Center
- Click on the link here to schedule your appointment: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/cn2vqgd8/
- Confirm your appointment:
- When using our appointment scheduler, please note that you will need to CONFIRM your appointment before your appointment is fully booked. To verify that your appointment has been successfully scheduled, first create an account while scheduling your appointment (if you received your initial vaccine series with us, you may use your same account credentials as before). All confirmed appointments will be visible in your account, once created and logged in to.
- Confirm your appointment:
- Arrive to your appointment at or before your scheduled time with the following items that are needed for your vaccine administration:
- Valid State I.D.
- Medical Insurance Card
- Your insurance will be billed for the administration of the vaccine
- Your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (if you are receiving a COVID vaccine)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form (if you are receiving a COVID vaccine):