2.22.2021 @ 9:45am
This is a continuation in a series of updates for the community regarding vaccinations for COVID-19.
WhidbeyHealth is disappointed to announce that we will not be receiving additional allocations of COVID-19 vaccine doses for the week of 2.22.2021. We are hopeful that allocation requests will be delivered as requested next week.
What does this mean for you?
- All currently scheduled appointments are STILL SCHEDULED. This does not affect you if you have an existing appointment scheduled.
- If your appointment needs to be postponed due to lack of allocated vaccine doses you will be contacted via the contact information you provided when registering for your appointment at our Vaccine Clinic.
- WhidbeyHealth’s Vaccine Clinic will not be adding appointment times to our vaccine clinic schedule this week.
- We are only adding appointment times based on the number of vaccine doses currently on hand.
- Only scheduling appointments for the amount of vaccine doses on hand allows us to guarantee those who sign up will receive their vaccine without cancellation or postponement of their appointment.
For daily status updates regarding our Vaccine Clinic and appointment availability, click here.
Per guidance received by WA Department of Health (click here) WhidbeyHealth is currently vaccinating those in the Phase 1A, tiers 1 and 2, and Phase 1B, tier 1. To verify your eligibility and to book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at our Vaccine Clinic, please visit the WA Department of Health’s Phase Finder (FindYourPhaseWA.org) to register.
Thank you for your continued support as Island County’s ‘open’ vaccine provider. We are eager to vaccinate our community!
Stay connected with us for current information at facebook.com/whidbeyhealth