Medical Center Volunteers Make a Difference
More than 120 individuals volunteer each year at the medical center for a combined total of about 15,000 volunteer hours annually.
Are you looking for an outlet for your talents, energy or cheerful personality? Are you interested in helping others? Volunteering at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center may be just the thing for you!
Since 1970, WhidbeyHealth has been committed to improving the health and well-being of our island community through local, high-quality and compassionate healthcare. Volunteers have always been an integral part of our team.
We offer several fulfilling opportunities to match a wide range of interests, skills and abilities, including:
- Front desk reception
- Gift shop cashier (no prior sales experience required)
- General office assistance in various departments
You must have an interest in serving others and in making a difference in our community. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and willing to commit to four hours per week for a minimum of six months.
- Download the application form (paper copies are available upon request)
- Email or mail your completed application to Volunteer Services (see address below). Someone will respond to arrange an interview with you.
- Take a current tuberculosis test (or PPD Skin Test), which is available in our Employee Health Department free of charge.
- Attend a 90-minute new volunteer orientation.
ext. 3246 or
Email: Contact Us
Mail application to:
WhidbeyHealth Medical Center
101 North Main Street
Coupeville, WA 98239-3413