Primary Care Clinton provides family-centered primary healthcare, which includes:
- Evaluation and treatment of general medical problems in adults and children
- Treatment for minor/acute illnesses and accidents and injuries
- Well-child examinations and immunizations
- Routine physicals and periodic examinations
- Testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Referrals to medical and/or surgical specialists as needed
- Social work services from financial to emotional support
- Laboratory ─ blood draws and other lab services Mondays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Medical Ambulatory Care ─ 360.678.5151, ext. 2650 or 360.321.5151, ext. 2650. Call ahead to schedule services such as port flushes, treatment injections and wound care.
- X-ray and Mammography Screening Services ─ An appointment will be scheduled after orders are received from your physician.
"Hannah Carlson and nursing staff were great. Office staff was also very helpful."
"I love Vicki Werve. She is one of the only providers who has ever made me feel comfortable."
"After over 30 years at Virginia Mason, I was worried about a new Dr./PA. I really like Annette Fly.
She is a great listener and is very helpful."
Primary Care Clinton is a department of WhidbeyHealth Medical Center