1300 NE Goldie Street
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed 12 to 1 p.m.
Sorry, we're not a walk-in clinic.
Please call to make an appointment.
Directions and Map
Download our new patient packet
Pictured above are providers Jennifer Gruenwald, ARNP and Michael Gravatt, MD.
Primary Care Oak Harbor at Goldie Street provides family-centered primary healthcare, which includes:
- Evaluation and treatment of general medical problems in adults and children
- Treatment for minor/acute illnesses and accidents and injuries
- Well-child examinations and immunizations
- Routine physicals and periodic examinations
- Testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Referrals to medical and/or surgical specialists as needed
- Social work services from financial to emotional support
- Laboratory ─ blood draws and other lab services Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., closed from noon to 1 p.m. No appointment necessary.
- Mammography and General x-ray Monday to Friday 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WhidbeyHealth Primary Care offers healthcare services for the entire family, including patients with Apple Health, Medicare and commercial insurances. Additionally, there is a sliding fee scale available for those who do not qualify for state programs and to qualified rural health clinic clients. If you are a patient of this clinic, and you need your medical records, please contact the clinic directly.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany patients under 18 years of age, except where state law declares it unnecessary.