Alison Katus, ARNP, is a Family Nurse Practitioner, who joined WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Freeland.
Ms. Katus is a native Washingtonian, who spent many years both on military active duty and in civil service before returning to the Pacific Northwest. She is especially interested in assisting patients in optimizing their ability to improve and sustain their health in order to maintain a satisfying quality of life.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Persons under my care understand that they have a dedicated partner in helping them achieve their best level of health
- I am committed to studying and following best clinical practices as they continually become available, so that each person knows that optimal care is within reach
- Great health and fitness doesn’t cost very much money
Scope of Care
- Family Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Texas at Arlington
Internship & Residency
- Goodall-Witcher Hospital Authority, Family Medicine Clinic, Clifton, Texas, 2017
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board