Dr. Dannhauer is a general internist, specializing in adult medicine.
In her free time, Ann enjoys hiking, biking and music.
Patient Care Philosophy
- To listen, to develop rapport, and to be flexible in considering different diagnoses and treatment options.
Scope of Care
- General internal medicine, office-based (outpatient)
- Preventative care and diagnosis
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts Biology, Bachelor of Arts English; Williams College
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
Internship & Residency
- University of Washington
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine