Caitlin Cloud is a speech-language pathologist with a special interest in serving individuals with acquired and/or degenerative conditions affecting communication and swallowing. She is certified in the delivery of LSVT LOUD, an evidence-based therapy approach for individuals with Parkinson’s disease. Caitlin enjoys working with individuals of all ages in the evaluation and implementation of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) modalities.
Additionally, Caitlin regularly works with children and their families in the evaluation and treatment of developmental speech and language disorders.
In her free time, Caitlin enjoys hiking, spending time with her husband and two dogs, cooking new recipes, and weightlifting.
Patient Care Philosophy
Caitlin believes in a collaborative and person-centered approach to speech therapy, with an emphasis on optimizing life participation in meaningful activities and fostering personal identity.
Scope of Care
- Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Science Neuroscience & Linguistics, Cum Laude, Tulane University
- Master of Arts Speech-Language Pathology, University of Colorado
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment, LOUD Certification
- Provisional Certified Brain Injury Specialist (PCBIS)
- Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile (MBSImP) Certified Clinician