Dean Wang, ARNP, joined the WhidbeyHealth Medical Center’s hospitalist team in July 2017. Wang specializes in Adult Gerontology.
- Master of Science in Nursing for Adult Gerontolgy, Florida Southern College, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Hillsborough Community College, 2013
- Ph.D, National Human Genetics Laboratory, Central South University, China, 1998
- Bachelor of Science in Clinic Medicine, Hunan Medical University, 1990
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support