Diane Tremain FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner) joined the Whidbey Health Medical Staff in June of 2020.
She graduated in 2011 from the University of Missouri Kansas City with her MSN.
Tremain’s experience as a nurse practitioner includes primary care, internal medicine and urgent care.
- Ms. Tremain utilizes evidence based guidelines in her practice to manage patients with acute illness as well as chronic disease. She emphasizes preventative care to reduce morbidity and mortality in the community.
Scope of Care
- Primary care provider specializing in internal and family practice medicine seeing all ages.
- BSN Pittsburg State University in Kansas 1987
- MSN University of Missouri Kansas City 2011
- AANP-C Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified ACLS BLS