A member of our medical staff since 2009, Dr. Judye Scheidt is a family medicine provider and serves as the Medical Director for all our Primary Care Clinics including the Primary Care Walk-in Clinic in Clinton. A Washington native, Dr. Scheidt emphasizes making patients comfortable and putting them at ease. She is particularly interested in integrative medicine. She seeks to treat the whole person, rather than simply address an illness or injury.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Help patients make informed decisions about their health.
- Encourage prevention rather than simply treating illness or injury as it occurs.
- Act as an advocate, listening closely to understand patient needs.
- Treat patients how I would want to be treated.
Scope of Care
- Complete family practice medicine
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy
- Strong interest in integrative medicine, which treats the person, not just the disease
- Medical School: Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2006
- Internship & Residency
- Central Washington Family Medicine Residency
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians