Griffith Jones MPAS, PA-C was welcomed as a family practice Advanced Care provider at WhidbeyHealth Primary Care in Freeland in 2020. With years of experience in both emergency medicine and psychiatry, Griffith is an exciting addition to the WhidbeyHealth team.
Griffith’s promise to patients is to take the time to educate patients about their illness, help them understand what they can do to make it better, and why it’s important to make any changes he recommends. He is particularly interested in developing relationships with patients who have long-term management needs.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Discover the cause of the illness instead of simply using medications to treat symptoms.
- Learn about each patient to better facilitate a holistic patient centered approach.
- Practice active and empathetic listening to achieve effective communication.
- Combine cutting-edge clinical practices and evidence-based, alternative medicine to create the best possible outcomes.
Scope of Care
- Complete family practice medicine
- Psychiatric medication management
- Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS), 2019
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), AHA
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), AHA