Hallie Granville, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Midwife, was born and raised on Fidalgo Island, where she witnessed her first birth at the age of seven. She has since pursued her career in midwifery and women’s health, and is honored to be joining the team at WhidbeyHealth, where she began practicing in February of 2020.
Granville worked for nine years as a Registered Nurse in labor and delivery, postpartum and in Special Care Nursery in various hospital settings. She has also provided services as a volunteer doula in her community.
She practices holistic and integrative care, and works seamlessly with the physicians and hospital staff at our WhidbeyHealth practice. The autonomy and wisdom of her patients guides her care, and she looks forward to working with them to achieve their best outcomes.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Provide personalized labor and delivery experience in an environment of safety.
- Empower women as partners in their own care.
- Help patients make informed decisions about their health, and act as their advocate
- Integrative care for women across their lifespan
Scope of Care
- Prenatal, intrapartum and postnatal midwifery care
- Preventive well-woman exams and family planning
- Long-acting reversible birth control
- Evaluation and management of abnormal Pap smears
- Adolescent reproductive health concerns
- Perimenopausal and menopausal concerns
- Managing vulvo-vaginal diseases and infections
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Master of Science in Nursing, Frontier Nursing University, Hyden, KY
- Board Certified by the American College of Nurse Midwives