Holly chose to pursue Hospice nursing because it allows her the opportunity to provide end-of-life education, support and comfort to the patient and caregivers, while relieving anxieties and helping to normalize the dying process.
- I appreciate the opportunity to be that calm, reassuring and confident voice during each interaction that guides patients and caregivers through the many nuances of the dying process.
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting: University of Southern Maine
- Bachelor of Arts, Nursing: University of Southern Maine
- Master of Arts, Nursing Informatics: Grantham University, Kansas
Things that bring me joy:
- Landscaping for myself and others.
- Working with the Coupeville Garden Club to support and beautify our community.
- Working on and trading jigsaw puzzles.
- Listening to suspense novels and historical fiction on audio.
- Returning a few weeks each summer to spend time with my family in Maine.
- Spending time with my husband and seven-year-old son, Landon.