Obstetrician and gynecologist James Giem, MD, joined our medical staff in 2016, coming to us from Navy Hospital Oak Harbor. He previously served as the associate chief of medical staff at David Grant Medical Center, Calif., as chief of medical staff at Medical Group Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho, and as head of surgical services at Aviano Air Force Base in Italy. He is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG), which recognizes exceptional expertise and the highest quality of care.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Listen respectfully to patients.
- Encourage patients to participate in decision making on their care.
- Explain treatment options in terms patients understand.
- Support patients to be responsible for their own health.
- Medical School: Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Calif.
- Union College, Lincoln, Neb.
Internship & Residency
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Mich.
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Calif.
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology