Registered Nurse, Jennifer Croy has worked in home care and hospice for over 10 years. She loves being able to provide care to her community members in their homes.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Helping patients and families have the end of life care they desire and honoring what is important to them.
- Hospice Case Manager – overseeing nursing needs of patients and communicate closely with the staff physician and hospice team members to ensure holistic care is received by each patient.
- Nursing Degree: Skagit Valley College
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing: Washington State University
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology: University of Maryland
In her free time, Jennifer enjoys hiking and kayaking, rock collecting, art and reading.