Dr. Loehr is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist who comes with several years of experience. She comes to WhidbeyHealth from Toppenish, Washington and speaks English, Spanish, and some Hebrew and Amharic.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Dr. Loehr practices healing informed care, knowing that we come from places of trauma, and we come because we have the capacity to heal.
- Listening to the patient whole-heartedly is her first responsibility and she values this privilege.
Scope of Care
- Full scope obstetrician gynecologist.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: Boston University
- Masters Degree: Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Medical School: Medical School for International Health: Ben Gurion University, Be’er Sheva, Israel
- Fulbright Fellowship: University of Gondar, Ethiopia
Internship & Residency
- Internship: Drexel University, Hahnemann Hospital: Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: University of Buffalo, University of Buffalo Hospital: Buffalo, NY
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecology
Dr. Loehr enjoys the outdoors, the rodeo, the state fair, and decolonization.