Julia Marsh MSN, ARNP, FNP-BC joined the team at WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Cabot Drive in September 2019.
NP Marsh is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner providing care to patients of all ages. She has a background in long-term care, post-acute care and acute care. Her goal is to form lasting relationships with her patients to treat their individual and specific healthcare needs.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Patient centered approach to disease prevention and management
- Patient education and shared decision-making
- Follow evidenced-based guidelines to treat acute and chronic conditions
Scope of Care
- General family medicine primary and preventative care
- Master of Science in Nursing Primary Healthcare Candidate, Simmons University, Boston, MA; Family Nurse Practitioner 2019
- Master of Science in Registered Nursing, Pensacola State College, Pensacola, Fla. 2012
Internships & Residencies
- Pediatrics: Bebe Care Pediatrics, Albuquerque, NM; March 2019-April 2019
- Women’s Health: Island Hospital Women’s Care; Anacortes, Wash. January 2019-March 2019
- Primary Care: Whidbey Health Primary Care Goldie May 2018-Dec. 2018
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center