Kristine Holiday, PA-C, practices at WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Cabot Drive. She joined our medical staff in 2018 after relocating to Whidbey Island from the east coast.
PA Holiday is a graduate of Duquesne University in Pennsylvania and has been trained in a variety of medical specialities.
PA Holiday places her focus on utilizing evidence-based medicine to find the best treatment for each patient. She believes that a blend of patience, compassion and trust are essential to patient-focused care.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Provide patients with accurate and up to date information about their diagnosis and treatment options
- Work with patients to prevent illness
- Help patients to achieve a healthy and active lifestyle
- Support positive and open communication in all aspects of care
Scope of Care
- Comprehensive family practice
- Acute and chronic disease management
- Duquesne University, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)