Kurt Muller, PA-C, an experienced physician assistant, joined our new WhidbeyHealth Walk-In Clinic team in Clinton. A Whidbey resident for more than a decade, Mr. Muller enjoys the privilege of caring for his community. Since graduation from the Yale Physician Associate program in 1998, he practiced for 20 years in orthopedics followed by a transition to walk-in clinic medicine.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Listen closely to understand patient needs.
- We all become the patient someday- treat patients how I would like to be treated.
- Provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Better outcomes result when a patient has a solid understanding of his/her condition and is engaged in developing the treatment plan.
- Be curious and never stop learning.
Scope of Care
- Walk-In Clinic provider with goal of increasing access to care for the community and bridging the gap for acute problems until follow up with primary care.
- Strong knowledge and experience in orthopedic injuries and conditions.
- Music, mountain biking, backpacking, local solutions to global issues, small-scale farming practices with his wife and 2 children on South Whidbey
- Certified by National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants