L. David Carnes, PA-C, practices at WhidbeyHealth Walk-In Clinic Oak Harbor, a department of WhidbeyHealth Medical Center.
Carnes joined our medical staff in 2020.
WhidbeyHealth Walk-In Clinic Oak Harbor
Patient Care Philosophy
- Treat every patient as if they are family.
About L. David Carnes, PA-C
- USAF Veteran with 23 years of service
- Recognized by the USAF as an Outstanding Global Health Person of the Year (2005)
- Recognized by the USAF for Excellence in Deployed Preventative Medicine for the Department of Defense (2009)
- Received the Bronze Star in 2005
- Served on the medical team treating the active President and Vice President of the United States from 2009 – 2012
- University of Nebraska (Physician Assistant – Certified Program)
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- PA Carnes is an active volunteer for North Whidbey Fire and Rescue as part of their Marine Search and Rescue team
- Prior to joining WhidbeyHealth, Carnes was the Medical Director for Skagit Regional Clinic’s Urgent Care clinics