Lynda Reidling, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), practices at WhidbeyHealth Sleep Care, a department of WhidbeyHealth Medical Center.
Before patients are treated for a sleep disorder, Reidling works with them to understand medical history, current physical condition and the nature of their sleep complaint. After they undergo a comprehensive sleep study and begin treatment, Reidling follows up to monitor and evaluate progress.
Reidling joined our medical staff in 2008.
is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, indicating it meets rigorous standards of excellence in the comprehensive management of sleep disorders.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Treat each patient and family member with dignity, respect and compassion while evaluating and treating their sleep disorders.
- Educate patients about the health risks associated with sleep disorders and the rationale for treatment.
- Provide individualized treatment plans to promote more restful sleep, decrease health risks and achieve optimum well-being and quality of life.
Scope of Care
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, insomnia and restless leg syndrome
- Complete medical histories and physical exams
- Patients 18 years of age and older
- Professional School: Master of Science in Nursing, California State University at Long Beach, 2002
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners