Dr. Oman is a general surgeon with a special interest in the care and treatment of individuals dealing with a breast cancer diagnosis.
She emphasizes the need to help patients to feel comfortable and secure in their care and choices. She is very open to and interested in the integration of allopathic and naturopathic treatment.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Help patients feel comfortable and secure with both their physician and treatment plan
- Support and encourage patients’ choices
- Provide information and advice while supporting a patient’s decisions
- Treat each patient as family
- Develop lasting and helpful patient relationships
Scope of Care
- Complete General Surgery
- Special Interest in Breast Disease
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Medical School: Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas
Internship & Residency
- Residency: University of South Carolina and Richland Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: South Carolina Comprehensive Cancer Center, Colombia, South Carolina
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
Originally from Arkansas, Dr. Oman has made Coupeville her permanent home.