I am part of an exceptional team that surrounds patients and families at a singular time in their lives, providing vital care and support that allows patients and families to experience the dying process in the most caring and compassionate way.
Patient Care Philosophy
- I started nursing as an ICU nurse and saw first hand the impacts of illness and hospitalization on families, especially at the end-of-life. I am so grateful for the opportunity to help people spend the end of their lives in the way that brings them contentment and comfort.
- As an RN Case Manager, I visit our community members in their homes, develop a plan of care that meets their needs and manage symptoms as they arise. I provide education and support to family members and practical information about how best to take care of someone who has a terminal illness.
- Associates of Science: Shoreline Community College
- Bachelor of Arts: Western Washington University
- Bachelors of Science, Nursing: Western Washington University
I love spending time in the garden, growing veggies and flowers and delivering these bounties to friends and family.