Not Your Everyday Gift Shop
Located on the main floor lobby of the medical center, the gift shop is run entirely by WhidbeyHealth Auxiliary volunteers, who provide friendly, enthusiastic customer service, while helping you to find the perfect item for yourself or someone you love.
The best news is that profits from sales at the shop support the purchase of medical equipment on the hospital’s annual Medical Supply Wish List. In 2015, more than $60,000 was raised by the gift shop team!
What you'll find in the WhidbeyHealth Gift Shop
- Fashionable women’s apparel, jewelry, scarves and colorful handbags
- "Seahawks Fan Corner" has "12th Man" hats, jerseys and other accessories
- Unique gifts for home and garden
- Books and art by local artists
- Children’s toys
- Greeting cards
- Snacks and sweets, including See's Candies and Seattle Chocolates
- Flowers and gifts are available for patients with same-day delivery and no service fees
Gift Shop Hours
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Interested in volunteering?
Call us at 360.678.7656, ext. 3901 or 360.321.7656, ext.3901