Jennifer Gruenwald, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), practices at the Goldie Street location of WhidbeyHealth Primary Care in Oak Harbor. She provides adult and gerontology primary healthcare, which includes evaluation and treatment of general medical problems in adults, treatment for minor/acute illnesses and injuries, physical examinations and preventive care. Prior to joining our medical staff, Gruenwald was on staff as clinical faculty at Skagit Valley College, Whidbey Island Campus, has volunteered providing medical care in developing countries, and served on an international medical disaster relief team.
Our Primary Care location in Oak Harbor on Goldie Street sees patients with Apple Health, Medicare and commercial insurances. There is a sliding fee scale available for those who do not qualify for state programs.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Listen to patients needs
- Provide support and encouragement through life
- Promote individual ownership of healthcare and wellness
- Eliminating barriers to quality healthcare
Scope of Care
- Primary care services throughout the adult years
- Chronic disease management
- Minor injury care
- Master of Science in Nursing, Maryville University, 2015
- Certified by the American Nursing Credentialing Center.
- Board certified by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Certification Corporation in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care.
- 1300 NE Goldie Street Oak Harbor, WA 98277