- Abdominal Deep Breathing and Relaxation
- Learn to reduce tension and stress by attending this free one-hour class, which is available at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center on the first Wednesday of each month.
- When Apr 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates Apr 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM May 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM Jun 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM Jul 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM Aug 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM Sep 04, 2017 from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM There are 994 more occurrences.
- Where WhidbeyHealth Medical Center in the Life Center
- Contact Name Janie Keilwitz, RN, MN, Heartwise Coordinator
- Contact Phone 360.678.7656, ext. 2130 or 360.321.7656, ext. 2130
- Attendees Anyone who is interested in improving their health by relieving stress and tension from their daily lives.
- Add event to calendar iCal
Relieve Stress, Gain Wellness
This powerful class teaches abdominal deep breathing and relaxation techniques which help to lower blood pressure and relieve tension and stress.
Stress influences everyone. The technique taught in this class by Janie Keilwitz, RN, MN, instantly counteracts the harmful effects of stress. Blood pressure and heart rate are taken before and after the breathing exercises to illustrate the effectiveness of the technique.
No special clothing or mat is required. Handouts are included in this free class and there will be time for participant questions.
The class continues on the first Wednesday of each month from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Registration required. Space is limited to a maximum of eight participants per class.
To register, please call 360.678.7656, ext. 2130 or 360.321.7656, ext. 2130.
Take the combo and get two free classes in one day!
Enjoy the Nutrition for Health class from 2 to 3 p.m. in the MAC Education Room and follow it with the Abdominal Deep Breathing and Relaxation at 3:30 p.m. in the Life Center next door!