- Living With Loss
- This free, six-week seminar is designed to help you work through the normal and needed process of grief that follows the death of a loved one. The class meets once per week on Tuesdays for six weeks.
- When May 02, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates May 02, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM May 09, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM May 16, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM May 23, 2017 from 06:30 PM to 08:30 PM There are 2 more occurrences.
- Where Coupeville United Methodist Church, 608 N. Main St., Coupeville
- Contact Name Dave Bieniek, BCC
- Contact Phone 360.321.1372
- Attendees Anyone who has experienced a loss. (Limited space available.)
- Add event to calendar iCal
If you are coping with the loss of a loved one, consider this six-week program to help you work through your grief process.
Our journey of grief is a time when we:
Face and learn from our feelings.
Move from a relationship of presence with our loved one to one of memory.
Pause to look at who we are and how we will redefine our future.
We are not alone in our grief. Many people find it strengthens and comforts them to gather with others who know the depth and "work" of grief.
Using videos and group discussion we will explore ways of coping with life's changes, remembering our loved one and moving toward growth and healing.
There is no cost to attend this program, but a pre-class interview with Dave Bieniek, Bereavement Coordinator with WhidbeyHealth Hospice Care, is required before enrolling.
To register: Call Dave Bieniek at 360.321.1372.