- Nutrition for Health
- Nutrition for Health meets on the first Wednesday of the month all year round in the Medical Ambulatory Center's Education Room. Take it in combination with Abdominal Deep Breathing and Relaxation!
- When Jun 07, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates Jun 07, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Jul 05, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Aug 02, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Sep 06, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Oct 04, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Nov 01, 2017 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM There are 2 more occurrences.
- Where WhidbeyHealth Medical Center MAC Education Room
- Contact Name Maggie Schuster, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Contact Phone 360.678.7656, ext. 2130 or 360.321.7656, ext. 2130
- Attendees Anyone who wishes to learn more about nutrition and a healthy diet.
- Add event to calendar iCal
This free, one-hour class is available by appointment only throughout the year at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center MAC Education Room from 2 to 3 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month.
Good nutrition is an essential ingredient to improving your health. Led by Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Maggie Schuster (pictured here), this free class covers basic nutrition, meal planning, reading food labels, and mindful eating. Handouts are included and there will be time for participant questions.
Registration required. Space is limited to a maximum of eight participants per class.
To register please call 360-678-7656, ext. 2130 or 360-321-7656, ext. 2130.
Please call and make an appointment today!