- Suicide Grief Support Group
- The Suicide Grief Support Group meets every second Wednesday of each month from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the WhidbeyHealth Hospice Care Conference Room, 202 N. Main Street in Coupeville, which is across the street from WhidbeyHealth Medical Center.
- When Apr 12, 2017 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM (US/Pacific / UTC-700)
- All dates Apr 12, 2017 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM May 10, 2017 from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM There are 4 more occurrences.
- Where WhidbeyHealth Hospice Care Conference Room
- Contact Name Dave Bieniek, BCC
- Contact Phone 360.321.1372
- Attendees Anyone who has lost someone due to suicide.
- Add event to calendar iCal
The Suicide Grief Support Group is for loved ones who have lost someone due to suicide. The group is moderated by Dave Bieniek, Bereavement Coordinator at WhidbeyHealth Hospice Care, 202 N. Main St., Coupeville.
A pre-class interview with Dave Bieniek is required before enrolling. Please call him at 360.321.1372 for more information or to register.