The WhidbeyHealth Foundation is excited to host the Tour de Whidbey in 2023!
August 19, 2023
Known as one of the most beautiful bike rides in the Pacific Northwest, the Tour de Whidbey draws hundreds of riders from across the country. Ride routes range from our flat 10-mile Family Route to our Perimeter of Whidbey Endurance Route (POWER), a 162-mile route with over 10,000 feet of total elevation.
Tour de Whidbey is a fantastic event that brings locals and visitors together who share a passion to ride for a cause!
Take in the breathtaking views from the “back roads” or ocean vistas from the waters’ edge. Leisurely ride or push yourself to the limit. This one-day event is not a race – riders start and finish at their own pace. It’s a ride for the fun, for the challenge, for your health, and for the impact!
Pick the route that fits your skills and fuels your passion to ride. Every route has fully stocked hospitality break stations every 10-18 miles:
- POWER (Perimeter of Whidbey Endurance Route) – 162 mile routes around the perimeter of our beautiful island
- Century – 100 mile route through North and South Whidbey
- Metric Century Plus – 68 mile routes through South Whidbey
- Half Century – 50 mile routes through North and Central Whidbey
- Metric Half Century – 33 mile routes through North Whidbey
- Family – 10 mile route winds through the areas in and around Coupeville with a break station at the 5-mile mark
2023 Tour de Whidbey proceeds support the purchase of vital equipment for the WhidbeyHealth Medical Center and Clinics.
The mission of the WhidbeyHealth Foundation is to make sure WhidbeyHealth has the resources needed to provide patient-centered quality care for Whidbey residents and visitors alike. Together, we’re keeping Whidbey Island safe and healthy.
For additional information and to register, please visit: www.tourdewhidbey.org