Patient Care Philosophy
Dr. Ellington believes in treating patients like she and her family would want to be treated, with respect and patience. She wants to help others find a new healthier normal for themselves and be able to enjoy their lives with their families.
Scope of Care
- Immediate care clinic for 3.5 years working with all kinds of people at all ages.
- Nurse for over 7 years before becoming a nurse practitioner.
- Nursing degree from Trenton, Missouri at North Central Missouri College in 2006.
- BSN through Walden University.
- MSN at Graceland University in 2015.
- Family Nurse Practitioner through American Association of Nurse Practitioners certification.
- FNP Ellington has been married for 33 years and has five children.