David McKinney, MD, practices at WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Cabot Drive, a department of WhidbeyHealth Medical Center.
McKinney joined our medical staff in 2020.
WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Cabot Drive
Patient Care Philosophy
- Educate and help patients make informed decisions about the care they receive
Scope of Care
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes Care
- Cardiovascular Care
- Complete medical histories and physical exams
- Patients 18 years of age and older
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Residency at Oregon Health Sciences University
- Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified Fellow by the Fellowship of the American College of Physicians (FACP) in 2015