Joining the WhidbeyHealth medical staff in 2021, Caitlin (Kate) Brazle, PA-C is a family medicine certified physician assistant practicing at WhidbeyHealth Primary Care in Oak Harbor on Cabot Drive. Originally from the state of Michigan, Kate has been a resident of Whidbey Island since 2012. Prior to joining WhidbeyHealth, she served our community as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and volunteered with North Whidbey Fire and Rescue.
When she isn’t practicing medicine, Kate loves to be up in the mountains hiking, climbing, camping and skiing.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Approachable and compassionate patient care
- Supports and encourages patients’ choice with their medical care
- Provide patients with the most current information and education about their care options
Scope of Care
- Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: University of Michigan, Business Administration, 2007
- Physician Assistant: Pacific University, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, 2021
- Certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants