Dr. Adishian is an orthopedic surgeon with a special interest in the care and treatment of patients dealing with pain and mobility challenges due to joint pain, specifically knee and hip. He leads our Total Joint Replacement team.
He believes that patient respect and loyalty is earned through their experiences with their providers and by consistently providing excellent care with positive outcomes, personal service, and efficiency.
Patient Care Philosophy
- The needs of the patient always come first
- Strives to always meet and exceed all of my patient’s expectations
- Provides individualized care with an emphasis on non-operative treatment before surgical treatment
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California
Internship & Residency
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Board Certified with a Lifetime Certification by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Adishian and his wife enjoy the small community lifestyle, full of good, hardworking people who care about their families and community. He enjoys farming and other outdoor activities including horseback riding, hunting, fishing, and teaching orthopedics to others.