Dr. Gladstone is a General Pediatrician on Whidbey Island who cares for infants, children and teens at Pediatric Associates of Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor, s well as care of newborns at WhidbeyHealth Family Birthplace @ WhidbeyHealth Medical Center.
She cares deeply about the children and families in our community and feels grateful for the opportunity to care for them every day.
In her free time, Danielle enjoys gardening, dancing, yoga, taking walks & hikes on beautiful Whidbey Island and all around the PNW.
As a member of the medical staff, Dr. Gladstone practices at Pediatric Associates of Whidbey Island. Click HERE to visit her practice’s webpage.
Patient Care Philosophy
- Build strong relationship with children and families, based on understanding the whole picture of a child’s life and all the people that care for and support them.
- Support and encourage parental learning and understanding of pediatric care.
- Provide information and advice while supporting a patient and their family’s decisions.
- Connect with Spanish-speaking families to provide quality bilingual care.
Scope of Care
- General Pediatrics
- Newborn care
- Bachelor of Arts Molecular Biology/Biochemistry; Bachelor of Arts Spanish, Middlebury College
- Medical School: State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY
- Children’s National Hospital, Washington DC
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
Pediatric Associates of Whidbey Island
275 SE Cabot Drive, B-102, Oak Harbor, WA 98277