Erica McDonald, CRNA joined WhidbeyHealth’s anesthesia department in 2021.
Her previous experience includes providing anesthesia care at a variety of facilities, ranging from a Level II trauma center teaching hospital, to community hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and critical access hospitals across several states.
Throughout her experience working in these various settings, she has come to love providing anesthesia care in smaller, more intimate environments like Critical Access Hospitals provide. Here, she feels she can play an integral role and make a tangible difference by providing excellent care to the members of her community.
Patient Care Philosophy
- To provide compassionate and high quality anesthesia to each patient she encounters.
- She believes in the importance of a calm and comforting environment; putting patients at ease during what can be a very stressful time.
Scope of Care
- Independent anesthesia provider for all services, including general, regional, and obstetric care.
- Medical School: Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia, Texas Wesleyan University, 2015
- Internship: Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Tallahassee, FL
- Residency: Arkansas All Children’s Hospital, Little Rock, AR