“It is important to me to engage patients in the decision-making process and help them know what to expect. I strive to help my patients understand their options and to provide the best care possible.”
Dr. Patricia Engel is a general surgeon serving patients on Whidbey Island. She received her medical degree from the Creighton University School of Medicine and served her general surgery residency at the University of Kansas – Wichita. She is board certified by the American College of Surgeons.
In her free time, Dr. Engel enjoys spending time outdoors with her family – hiking, camping and exploring the beautiful Pacific North West! She has a passion for caring for patients in small communities.
Scope of Care
- General and Acute Care Surgery
- Endoscopy (upper and colonoscopy)
- Breast Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Colon Surgery
- Medical School: Creighton University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Colorado State University
Internship & Residency
- University of Kansas, Wichita
- Board Certified by the American College of Surgeons