Timothy Graves, MD
- Patient Care Philosophy: We are all human. We are all vulnerable to becoming ill, needing medical and surgical care. I strive to treat people the way I would like to be treated and as if they are family. I enjoy contributing to the health and well-being of those I meet.
- Needing surgery is scary. I do my best to deliver the highest quality surgical care. I believe continuity of care is important and I enjoy seeing patients through to their recovery.
- Scope of Care: General surgery and advanced minimally invasive surgery. I am happy to offer care for lumps and bumps, open hernia repairs, laparoscopic hernia repairs including hiatal hernia, gallbladder disease, and laparoscopic colon surgery. Endoscopy and pediatric hernia repair is a welcomed part of my practice.
- Education: Tufts Medical School, Boston MA. Graduated with honors. Alpha Omega Alpha
Oregon Health Sciences Surgery internship and Residency
- Certification: Board Certified Surgery
Fellow American College of Surgeons