Caring for Your Heart
- Emergency cardiac care and diagnostic services are provided aboard paramedic ambulances and in our Emergency Department
- Four primary care locations help you maintain cardiac health and prevent heart problems
- General cardiology care is available at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center
- Echocardiography and cardiac stress tests
- Cardiac rehabilitation, wellness, screenings and education
One of the first steps to a healthy heart is good primary care. Providers at our primary care clinics will help you assess and improve your cardiac health.
You can see a board certified cardiologist and never have to leave Whidbey. Dr. Sujata Agnani and Dr. Peter Sutcliffe regularly see patients at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center through our partnership with the Everett Clinic.
Echocardiography, which is a test that uses ultrasound waves to create an image of the heart muscle, is available through our Diagnostic Imaging Department. We also perform cardiac stress tests.
Life Center Services
The Life Center, located at WhidbeyHealth Medical Center, provides cardiac rehab for patients recovering from a heart attack, free classes for those coping with congestive heart failure and heart health screenings to reduce the risk of cardiac complications. Please see links below.
"I wanted to go somewhere they would
take the time to get know me. We became like family."
- Life Center cardiac rehab patient Laird Richmond, pictured above