- Efficient, consistent and integrated emergency care since 1981
- Response times among the best in the state
- Approximately 7,500 ambulance runs per year
- State-of-the-art emergency medical equipment, emergency medications, cardiac monitors and defibrillators
- Response and care coordinated with many other public agencies
- The only state-licensed transporting agency and primary emergency pre-hospital medical care provider for Whidbey Island
"EMS saved my life. Thank you, EMS."
─ Oak Harbor resident Wayne Locke