Comfort. Compassion. Quality.
- Our six spacious, private suites are furnished with state-of-the-art medical equipment sometimes needed to support childbirth.
- The birthing beds are specifically designed to help mothers choose positions of comfort during labor and delivery.
- A Jacuzzi is available to ease the mother's labor discomfort.
- In this peaceful setting, the family may experience a rewarding and dignified childbirth with the security of knowing that if an emergency should arise, it will be handled swiftly and competently.
- Moms receive breastfeeding support, a free postpartum exercise program and phone follow-up by a registered nurse.
The experienced medical team that will support your pregnancy and delivery includes:
"Just spent a wonderful week at WhidbeyHealth Family Birthplace birthing and recovering with my beautiful daughter. The staff was absolutely incredible and the birthing rooms were more like a resort or a nice hotel suite.
I loved the nurses and cried when I had to leave!”
─ Family Birthplace Parent
Do you have friends or relatives who will be traveling to Whidbey Island for the birth of your baby? Suggest they visit whidbeylocal.com to learn about lodging, restaurants and activities to enjoy while they are visiting.